Alien Skin Snap Art 2019 Mac transforming your photographs into beautiful works of art has never been easier than with Snap Art. By analyzing the visual elements and techniques of artists through the centuries, we have designed Snap Art to produce images that look they were made by a human, not a computer. Snap Art crack mac lets you experiment with multiple artistic styles via a simple, sleek user interface.
The refreshed design and layout reduces distractions and provides fast visual browsing of a wide array of presets so you can achieve perfect results quicker than ever. Snap Art works everywhere you do, now with Aperture support and as a standalone application that provides easy batch processing.
Alien Skin Snap Art Mac Features:
- Snap Art turns photos into art that looks completely natural and handmade.
- To use Snap Art, you will need to have one of the Adobe products Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or Lightroom.
- Snap Art has tight Lightroom integration that supports batch processing and does not require Photoshop.
- This keeps the subject natural and recognizable.
- Instead of oval focus regions, Snap Art now has a detail mask.
- This is great for leaving backgrounds abstract while faces are detailed and natural.
- Snap Art can draw with a wide range of physical media, such as oil paint, watercolor, pencil, and charcoal.
- You can choose from a plethora of styles like impasto, pointillism, or modern art techniques like comics and stylize.
- We added multiple crayon presets for that messy colorful look. All the presets for existing media types were remade and reorganized to be easier to use.
- You can explore all of the media types and styles in one place without switching filters. The entire user interface is redesigned for easier exploration.
- The presets are always visible on the left, there is a huge preview in the center, and you experiment with your style on the right.
- There are now presets that control groups of related sliders. This lets you quickly experiment.
- Snap Art supports a non-destructive workflow, making experimentation easy.
- Effects in Photoshop are rendered on a new layer, leaving your original image untouched.
- You can be run as a Smart Filter for easy tweaking of the effect after it is created.
- You can now upload your creations to Flickr.
- Optionally, you can add your art to the Alien Skin Flickr group where other artists share their work and techniques.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.