AKVIS ReFocus 2021 Mac Digital cameras are a good companion for capturing everyday moments they are handy and offer automatic settings that save you time. However, sometimes the camera fails to focus on the subject automatically and it comes out unsharp. AKVIS Refocus crack mac will take care of such images. The software improves sharpness of out of focus images. The program can process the entire photo or bring into focus only the selected part to make the subject stand out against the background. It’s also possible to add bokeh and lens blur effects to your photos.
AKVIS ReFocus Mac Features:
- The software works in three modes: Refocus, Tilt-Shift, and Iris Blur.
- Refocus mode makes blurred photos sharp and clear. You can re-focus the entire image or only certain details.
- When shooting an object or a landscape at a distance, you may notice that the picture looks hazy. The software will make the photo more distinct and thus more impressive.
- Even if a photo looks sharp enough, there is always room for improvement. To draw attention to certain details, you can use selective focus.
- In digital photography the selective focus technique is used to shoot portraits, macro and close-up photographs. For this purpose, one switches to aperture mode and adjusts the settings till the subject is in focus. With the software you can separate the subject from the background using special tools; to achieve a more realistic selective focus effect you can sharpen one part of the photo and blur the rest
- Tilt-Shift mode allows leaving a sharp strip in the image, adding gradual blur at the edges, with smooth transitions between the regions and with bokeh effects. This mode gives the objects on the photo a “toy” look. It blurs the outer parts and makes the objects appear as if they are miniature models. In real photography, you can achieve this effect with special tilt-shift camera lenses. Using the software you can bring any photo into a world of miniatures!
- Iris Blur mode creates shallow depth-of-field effect, blurring the background while keeping the subject in focus. In contrast to the previous mode, this one lets you specify the shape of the sharp area (ellipse, rectangle). Real photographers can achieve this effect by opening aperture and using different lenses. With this program you can create a blur background in a click.
- Full compatibility with Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Added the Crop tool to the standalone version.
- Added support for more RAW files for the standalone version.
- Fixed bugs and interface glitches.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.