AKVIS Noise Buster 2021 Mac is noise reduction software. It efficiently reduces noise and grain in your images. Digital cameras opened the door to easy and entertaining photography. However, consumer digital cameras also have their drawbacks: they often produce the so-called digital noise. It can be seen as artifacts or grains that compromise the smoothness of the photo. AKVIS Noise Buster is efficient noise suppression software. It reduces both luminance and color noise on digital images without spoiling other aspects of the photo.
It is especially annoying on the skin as it makes it uneven. This kind of noise is called luminance noise. There can also be chroma noise which is perceived as random red and blue pixels spoiling the color accuracy of the snap-shot. Digital noise can be produced by a number of factors: heating of the camera sensor, long exposure shooting, small pixel size, high ISO settings, etc.
The automatic settings usually give a good result. If not quite satisfied, you can tweak the parameters observing the changes in real time in the Quick Preview. The program’s window shows Before and After images for comparison. You can switch between the windows with a click on the image. Separate setting areas for luminance and chroma noise allow you to deal with each kind of noise in the most efficient way. For further adjustment you have a few advanced parameters at your disposal. The histogram displaying the noise level and noise components of the loaded image is very helpful and shows which settings to adjust. The software offers Batch Processing support that lets you automatically convert a series of images. It is useful when dealing with a lot of photos taken under the same conditions with identical camera settings. It saves you time and effort.
- AKVIS Noise Buster introduces a cutting-edge noise reduction.
- Improved Algorithm and New Features.
- The innovative noise reduction algorithm provides advanced capabilities.
- The tool range has been extended with the Smudge tool and the Crop tool.
- The Crop tool is available only in the standalone version.
- New Interface with Support for Ultra HD.
- The new version features a modernized user interface.
- The texts and new vector based icons now scale correctly even.
- You can choose between two interface themes: Dark and Light.
- The software brings new built-in presets specially designed to illustrate.
- The program offers multiple View Modes which allow the original.
Also in the new version:
- Improved support for GPU.
- Increased the Quick Preview area: default value is 600 px, the max value is 1,000 px.
- Added the possibility to choose a drive where the program shall be installed.
- Added support for more RAW formats.
- Added new print options.
- Fixed minor bugs and some interface glitches.
- And other changes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.