AKVIS Draw 2019 Mac lets you create hand drawn pencil sketches and line art pictures from your digital photos! The software is incredibly easy to use; it makes a realistic looking drawing effect in just one click! Load your image into the program and adjust settings to generate an artwork. The software creatively produces pencil strokes imitating an artist’s view.
AKVIS Draw for mac Equipped with the ready-to-use presets and adjustable parameters, the program renders various esquisse drawing styles. Besides creating black and white sketches, the software also lets you make color drawings. The program offers the fastest way to convert a photo into a drawing. The result of automatic conversion can compete with the work of a real artist. For more flexibility, the program allows editing the drawing with the eraser and pencil tools. You can quickly remove extra lines, soften too sharp strokes, and add some finishing touches to your sketch. Give a hand-drawn look to your pictures with AKVIS Draw!
Play with built-in blend mode settings to let the photo show through the drawing! You can give your image a “comics” look or achieve a watercolor pencil effect. Using the selection tools you can limit the effect area and create an exciting combination of photo and drawing! The software supports the batch processing feature that lets you turn all your photos into a sketchbook or a storyboard within just minutes.
AKVIS Draw Mac Features:
- AKVIS Draw imitates hand drawn pencil sketches and line art drawings.
- New Random Patterns feature in the Frame tab, various interface improvements, support for new RAW files, and other changes.
- The Texture Library in the Frame tab has been updated! It offers an impressive array of new high quality textures and patterns divided into subject categories.
- Use new textures for creating holiday greeting cards or special occasion invitation cards!
- The Pattern frame offers the new feature Random Patterns! The option allows you to combine up to 20 patterns in one frame.
- The check-boxes in the Frame tab have been replaced with new easily operated icons.
- The enabled tools in the toolbar are now marked with color to make it easier to distinguish between the enabled/disabled states.
Also in the new version:
- Added support for more RAW files in the standalone version;
- Iimproved the brightness increasing algorithm for patterns and textures;
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.