AKVIS AirBrush 2020 Mac is photo to painting software that makes an airbrush drawing from a photo. Airbrushing is a painting technique based on the use of a special tool called an air brush or spraying gun. Since it’s a touch free technique, it allows the painter to add light strokes, minor details, and blurry edges. The result is impressive and looks great, often reaching photographic quality and incredible realism. Airbrushing offers freedom of artistic expression and allows an artist to use all types of paints: oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolor, and ink. This technique has grown so popular that one can come across airbrush paintings anywhere. The art is widely used in auto body industry, for adding graphics to cars, motorbikes, and helmets. It is also used for decorating mobile phones, computers and home electronics, for creating T-shirt or fingernail designs.
Airbrushing makes it possible to turn any regular item into a work of art. It has already become a new trend in modern art. Airbrush paintings look great and catch the eye with unprecedented clarity and level of detail. AKVIS AirBrush automatically transforms a photograph into your own fine art masterpiece. It works as an artistic filter creating stylish colorful designs from images using chosen settings of photo to painting conversion. Now you do not need to perform complex manual work. Just choose one of the presets or play with the effect settings. The software will do all work like a real artist. AKVIS AirBrush crack mac works in three modes: Original Colors, Monochrome, and Multicolor.
You can either create a photorealistic painting keeping the original color range, a monochrome painting – all in shades of one color, or a multicolored painting with delicate gradations of contrasting colors. The software is equipped with a wide range of ready-to-use presets which help you apply the effect to your image instantly and in various styles. You can save your favorite settings as presets to use them further, import and export them, share with other fans of this exciting technique. The software offer Batch Processing feature that lets you automatically process a series of images. It is useful when dealing with a lot of photos or when creating a video (to process all frames automatically).
What’s New in Version?
- AKVIS AirBrush transforms digital photos into airbrushed works of art. Version 6.0 provides the new Smart Contrast check-box that adds extra highlights and shadows to the image making it more expressive. Also, the recent version offers the improved image processing algorithm, the new Notification Panel, the Chinese interface language, support for new RAW files, some licensing changes, and other improvements. Wherever your imagination takes you – the result is always impressive!
- The modes Monochrome (when changing default colors) and Multicolor offer the new Smart Contrast option that makes the image appear dramatic by adding strong highlights and shadows. Activate the check-box to increase the depth of the image and give it an extra “pop”!
- The image processing algorithm of the software has been improved. The Lightness parameter is now more powerful when adjusting the brightness of an image.
- The pull down Notification Panel informs you of product updates and upgrades, special offers and new releases. Keeping up to date has never been easier!
Also in the new version:
- Added the Chinese interface language;
- The Presets list has been updated and expanded;
- The functionality of the Home license has been extended: the Monochrome mode is now fully available for this license type;
- Added support for more RAW files in the standalone version;
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.