Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2020 Mac get the easiest but professional way to record your screen and take snapshots here. Aiseesoft Screen Recorder is the best screen recording software to capture any activity on Mac computer.
It can work as a good video game recorder, Skype call capture, YouTube video recording app, and more to capture any area of your screen. While screen recording, you can edit video/snapshot and draw new labels to output file.
Aiseesoft Screen Recorder Mac Features:
- This powerful screen-recording software supports you with recording everything on a Mac screen.
- You also have the option to record screen on Mac with audio from system sound or microphone or both.
- Even more strikingly, it keeps the video and audio recording from system or microphone in sync.
- Make sure you have a webcam built into or connected to your computer to record a webcam video with this program.
- You can add a variety of effects, texts or callouts to liven up your video.
- You can preset the start time and duration, and then the recording trigger will execute the task you created at the scheduled time.
- This considerate design provides you with great convenience because you don’t have to stay in front of your Mac.
- You can also polish up your pictures by clicking the edit icon before saving; then share your shining photos everywhere, such as Facebook, Twitter or Flickr.
- You can highlight important parts by adding arrows, lines, rectangles, circles or texts in different colors.
- Its built-in ultra fast video converter offers a broad range of formats like AVI, MP4, FLV, SWF, 3GP, MKV, MPEG and popular formats for Apple, Android and Sony devices.
- This excellent recording software can record awesome HD videos on Mac OS for YouTube.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.