Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab 2022 are just careless to drop your iPhone into water, how to recover lost photos/videos and other files from your iPhone? The Mac iPhone Data Recovery Software can help you! What’s more, whether your iOS device is locked because of the lost or forgotten password, or it gets smashed, damaged, or even broken, all the data are not lost. Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab crack as long as your iPhone/iPad/iPod has ever been successfully connected with your MacBook, it’s possible to get back the lost data from the broken devices directly without backup.
With iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, You Can
- Recover and export eight types of lost data from any iOS device, including the iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini, iPhone SE 3, iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8.
- Recover from iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
- Restore and extract your lost/deleted iOS data from iTunes backup or iCloud backup while keeping current data intact.
- Preview the lost/deleted files (messages/contacts/photos) on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch before you get them back.
- For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4, absolutely retrieve deleted/lost files from 19 types of data.
Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab Features:
- Recover Lost Data from your Damaged.
- You can also recover lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup.
- To help you rescue the data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Incautiously lost or deleted the important files.
- Restore the iDevice to factory settings.
- Drop the device into water/toilet/swimming pool/fish tank.
- Your iPhone/iPad/iPod disappeared due to steal or loss.
- iPod/iPad/iPhone cracked, crashed, smashed, chipped.
- Recover Lost/Deleted Data from iOS Devices on Mac.
- Mac iOS Data Recovery retrieves data from all the iOS devices.
- This iPhone data recovering Software helps you to easily recover data.
- You can try this Data Recovery for Mac version.
- You can sign in to your iCloud account from the data retrieving app.
- Apart from its three recovery modes, the iPhone data restoring program.
- You’ll find all scanned files displayed in the preview window in category.
- Optimize registration logic.
- Fix some bugs and optimize the software.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.