AirServer 2021 Mac an unobtrusive status bar menu application for Mac OS that is able to capture media content streamed by your iOS device. AirServer crack mac functionality integrated within iOS offers you the possibility to stream media content between your devices in a more streamlined manner.
AirServer is a Mac app that is able to capture the content streamed by your AirPlay enabled device, and mirror the gadget’s screen on your desktop. To take advantage of the AirServer capabilities, you must first enable the AirPlay service on the iOS device. First off, make sure that both your computer and the mobile gadget are connected to the same network. On the iOS device navigate to the Control Center, tap the AirPlay icon, select the device you want to mirror to, and AirServer takes care of the rest.
AirServer Mac Features:
- Automatically detects AirPlay enabled devices.
- Once the AirPlay mirroring service is enabled on the iOS device.
- AirServer automatically opens a new window on your desktop.
- This way, you can easily share images, videos, audio tracks, and more.
- You have the option to quickly create your own educational presentations in no time.
- You have the option to flip the image vertically or horizontally, to adjust the brightness and contrast values, and more.
- Optimize the mirroring resolution and adjust the audio sync frequency.
- You can also specify the preferred mirroring resolution.
- AirServer helps you set up a connection password for your Mac.
- AirServer offers you the possibility to take advantage of the AirPlay iOS functionality to share the screen of your Mobile device with a desktop computer.
- You can employ data stored on your phone or tablet to make presentations, hold meetings, and much more.
- iPad (2nd generation or newer, including retina models)
- iPad mini (all versions, including retina models)
- iPhone (4s or newer, including 5s)
- iPod touch (5th generation or newer).
- LAN 10/100/1000
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Bluetooth networking (Mac only)
- Supports direct computer to iPad (ad-hoc) networking – works in restricted networks such as universities and businesses.
- 1080p Full-HD Mirroring (all devices)
- Projector resolution optimizations
- Real-time hardware accelerated picture enhancement.
- Improved discovery for AirPlay.
- Fixed Live Stream to YouTube functionality.
- Fixed protocol compatibility with Oculus update 18.
- Improved Google Cast discovery.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.