AirParrot Mac 2020 wirelessly mirror your screen or stream media files to a variety of receivers. AirParrot quickly finds available media receivers on your network and uses quick connect to connect directly to any device running Reflector 3. Easily mirror your screen, extend your desktop or stream files to share videos, audio, presentations and much more!
Supercharged Screen Mirroring – AirParrot Mac Crack delivers a mirroring experience that can’t be matched by built-in AirPlay mirroring. Mirror the entire screen or just a specific application. In most cases, AirParrot is much faster than the native option. It doesn’t distract while adjusting your display settings and mirrors your screen the way you want. Quickly connect and mirror to Apple TV, Chromecast and more. AirParrot 3 is a great addition to any Mac old or new!
Beam Media to the Big Screen – Just drag and drop any media file in AirParrot to begin watching on your TV — even control playback from your remote control. Streaming media is quick and results in no audio or video quality loss. Beam media in 5.1 surround sound for a theatre experience, at home. AirParrot effortlessly handles the headaches of different video formats so your videos always play right where you want them, regardless of receiver compatibility.
Extended Desktop – AirParrot 3 makes any display an extra monitor and gives you more space to work with. No need to plug in wires or buy new displays. Simply connect and begin using an Apple TV, Chromecast or another computer as an extended display. Use any screen as an extended desktop without cables, adapters or special settings.
Use the Receivers You Know and Love – AirParrot supports numerous media receivers. Connect and stream content to hardware devices like Apple TV and Chromecast. AirParrot also works great with software receivers like Reflector. Mirror audio around the house to AirPlay-enabled speakers. Regardless of budget or preference, AirParrot works with the devices found in most homes, schools and businesses.
Mirror and Stream to Multiple Destinations at Once – Display your screen and media files to any number of receivers at the same time. Surround yourself with the music, videos and media that you love. Mirror or stream video and audio together or stream audio only. The possibilities, and devices you can connect to, are unlimited.
Quick, Hassle Free Connections – Our patent-pending Quick Connect technology and Bluetooth discovery make connecting over diverse and complicated networks a breeze. Use these features to connect to receivers when auto-discovery and multicast traffic aren’t available or when subnets divide your devices. Recently-connected devices appear at the top when they’re available to fast track mirroring and streaming.
AirParrot Remote – An iOS remote for AirParrot, AirParrot Remote allows you to remotely control AirParrot with your iPhone or iPad. Easily control what’s being sent from your computer to Apple TV or Chromecast without touching your keyboard or mouse. AirParrot Remote brings new features to AirParrot like playlist support, live previews and remote control of your computer.
AirParrot Mac Features:
- Wireless Mirroring – Mirror exactly what’s on your screen to a device.
- Media Streaming – Stream media files to supported destinations.
- Multiple Destinations – Connect to any number of receivers at the same time.
- Extend Desktop – Extend your desktop to another screen for more space.
- Quick Connect – Connect to receivers by Quick Connect Code instead of searching a list.
- Audio Only – Stream lossless audio without video to devices.
- Specific App Mirroring – Mirror a specific application instead of the entire screen.
- Bluetooth Discovery – Certain Bluetooth-enabled devices are now discoverable!
- Recent Connections – Recently-used receivers appear at the top for quick reconnecting.
- 1080p Mirroring – High-quality playback for large displays and resolutions.
- Pause Feeds – Temporarily pause mirroring without disconnecting.
- 5.1 Surround Sound – Enjoy surround sound with streaming videos when available.
- Robust Format Support – Play any media file. We’ll do the heavy lifting.
- AirParrot Remote – Works with AirParrot Remote on iOS.
Network Specifications: Wireless 802.11n or ethernet highly recommended.
- Apple TV 2, 3 or 4 running the latest OS update
- Chromecast device
- AirPlay-compatible audio device
- Reflector for Mac 2.7.3 or later.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.