Airflow 2020 Mac offers you the possibility to stream video content to Apple TV and ChromeCast devices connected to your WiFi network without having to deal with complex configurations. Airflow for mac utility scans the network for available devices and allows you to stream any file that has been previously added to the app’s playlist.
Airflow transparently remuxes videos that can be remuxed and transcodes videos that need to be transcoded. Transcoding is hardware accelerated if your computer supports it. Subtitles are important. Unlike most similar software, Airflow doesn’t need to transcode video to display text subtitles. This results in better video quality and lower CPU load. DVD and Bluray subtitles are supported. Seeking doesn’t have to be a mystery.
With instant scrubbing preview you know where you’ll land before the content loads. Also available on Apple TV 4 when scrubbing using touch remote. Airflow crack mac lets you organize files into playlists so that watching of multiple episodes is as seamless as it gets. Airflow remembers your playback position for every file. It also watches current folder and for new files automatically select next file for uninterrupted playback.
Airflow Mac Features:
- It delivers the best video quality possible.
- Full 5.1 audio support with both Chromecast and Apple TV.
- Watch local content on Apple TV and Chromecast.
- No waiting, no indexing, just drag, drop and watch.
- It really doesn’t get any easier.
- Airflow usually makes the video quality very problematic.
- It ensures best possible video quality with lowest CPU load.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.