Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 2019 Mac is an advanced image-based 3D modeling solution aimed at creating professional quality 3D content from still images. Based on the latest multi-view 3D reconstruction technology, it operates with arbitrary images and is efficient in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken from any position, providing that the object to be reconstructed is visible on at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D model reconstruction are fully automated. Agisoft PhotoScan Professional for mac crack Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment. Distributed calculations over a computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes for huge data sets processing in one project.
Agisoft PhotoScan Professional Mac Features:
- Multi camera projects support.
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
- Points classification to customize geometry reconstruction.
- LAS export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
- Digital Surface and/or Digital Terrain Model – depending on the project.
- Georeferncing based on EXIF meta data / flight log: GPS / GCPs data.
- EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
- Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format.
- Export in blocks for huge projects.
- Color correction for homogeneous texture.
- Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
- Coded / non-coded targets auto detection for fast GCPs input.
- RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing.
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
- Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis.
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Direct upload to Verold and Sketchfab resources.
- HDR and multi file, for super detailed visualization.
- Multi camera station data processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
- Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position – camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
- 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.