Agisoft Metashape 2019 Mac is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Wisely implemented digital photogrammetry technique enforced with computer vision methods results in smart automated processing system that, on the one hand, can be managed by a new-comer in the field of photogrammetry, yet, on the other hand, has a lot to offer to a specialist who can adjust the workflow to numerous specific tasks and different types of data. Throughout various case studies Metashape proves to produce quality and accurate results.
Agisoft Metashape Mac Features:
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
- Points classification to customize geometry reconstruction.
- Georeferncing based on EXIF meta data/flight log: GPS/GCPs data.
- EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
- Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format.
- Color correction for homogeneous texture.
- Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
- To perform more sophisticated metric analysis Metashape products.
- GCPs import to control accuracy of the results.
- Coded/non-coded targets auto detection for fast GCPs input.
- Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
- A parameters template for several similar data sets; intermediate processing results inspection; etc.
- RGB/NIR/thermal/multispectral imagery processing.
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
- Multichannel orthomosaic generation for built-in vegetation indices (NDVI) calculation and export.
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Direct upload Sketchfab resource and export to varios popular formats.
- Multi camera station data processing for creative projects in cinemato- graphic art, game industry, etc.
- Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position camera station.
- Distributed calculations over a computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.