Agenda 2021 Mac is a date-focused note taking app for both planning and documenting your projects. From business professionals and technical users, to students and artists, Agenda is for anyone wanting well organized and easily navigable notes that help drive your projects forward.
Agenda Crack Mac unique approach of organizing notes into a timeline helps to drive your projects forward. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only note taking app that tracks them all at once, giving you the complete picture. Take notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare another for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did. You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar.
Agenda Mac Features:
- The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled, and include powerful features like tags, links, and lists.
- Notes appear in a project timeline, but projects themselves can also be grouped into categories.
- To stay on top of all the things to do in your life, you can add a reminder to a task with one tap.
- You can easily link to web sites and files on your disk, but you can also drag files in to attach them.
- A note taking app is not very useful if you can’t share what you create.
- You can print and share notes, even whole projects, in standard formats like PDF, RTF and Markdown.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.