Bodymovin 2020 Mac an After Effects extension to export animations for web. Animations are exported as .json files that use the bodymovin.js player that comes along with the plugin. You can render animations in the browser on svg, canvas and html. It supports a subset of After Effects features. Animations can also be played natively on iOS and Android through Lottie
Aescripts Bodymovin Mac Features:
- Exports animations to json files and pngs.
- Animations can be played on the web via the bodymovin player.
- For playing the animations, get the player in the extension panel.
- Most fonts are supported, they can be exported as shapes.
- A single text declination is supported per textbox.
- Not supported: text decorations like Small caps, or Vertical Scale.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.