AE Pixel Sorter 2020 Mac is the first tool that makes the pixel classification is available for motion designers and video editors. To experience with pixel classification algorithms is now much easier! You can choose and encourage all the classic modes pixel classification, play with the threshold and get live feedback about what you’re doing.
The effects of pixel classification add a new version of the art of ditigal glitch and go well with any technical issues and data! This first version is released for classifying pixels in After Effects as quickly as possible is available.
AE Pixel Sorter Mac Features:
- AEPS2 comes with a load of new features and improvements!
- It is faster than its predecessor due to the use of multi-threading and a new core algorithm.
- Now processes 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit floating point’s images.
- Advanced, yet intuitive settings. AEPS2 is packed with a lot of new features that will help you create cooler animations and sorted visuals!
- Gradients, rotation, blocks, random length, feathers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.