Adobe RoboHelp 2021 Mac is an easy-to-use authoring and multichannel, multiscreen HTML5 publishing solution. Deliver content to iPad# and other tablets, smartphones, and desktops using output formats such as multiscreen HTML5, WebHelp, CHM, Adobe AIR Help, PDF, eBook, and native mobile apps. Adobe RoboHelp Crack Mac work in multi-author environments using next-generation collaboration and review features. Personalize and optimize content for relevance and search. Easily develop context-sensitive help with usability enhancements.
Adobe RoboHelp Mac Features:
Publish to multiple channels, formats, and screens using multiscreen HTML5
- Device-based screen profiles
- Customizable screen layouts
- EPUB 3 and Kindle Format 8 (KF8) support
- Context-sensitive help for mobile apps
- Automatic screen-based content optimization
- Media queries for customizable stylesheets
- Preview output
- SEO-friendly output
- Consolidated multiscreen HTML5 content
- Enhanced CSS3 management
- Google Chrome support.
To the top Easily author
- Enhanced help authoring
- Search and Replace
- User Defined Variables (UDV)
- Auto-sizing glossary pop-ups
- Event-based script triggers
- Integration with Adobe Captivate
- Enhanced templates
- Live link support for Microsoft Word.
Personalize, optimize, and socially enable content
- Intelligent, searchable content
- Social widgets for sharing content
- Editable image tags
- Role-based content views
- User-generated content support
- Content curation and moderation-enabled commenting.
Efficiently collaborate and rapidly review
- Multi-authoring productivity
- Out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft SharePoint
- Enhanced PDF-based reviews
- Next-generation collaboration and review workflows
- Customizable Conditional Build Tags (CBTs)
- Tracking usage
- Adobe AIR reviews
- Adobe RoboSource Control.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.