Adobe InDesign CC 2021 Mac next page in layout design. The industry-leading page design and layout app lets you create, preflight, and publish beautiful documents for print and digital media. InDesign for mac has everything you need to make posters, books, digital magazines, eBooks, interactive PDFs, and more. Whether you work in print or digital media, InDesign can help you create layouts that leap off the page.
Adobe InDesign 2021 Mac Features:
- Design everything from stationery, flyers, and posters to brochures, annual reports, magazines, and books.
- With professional layout and typesetting tools, you can create multi-column pages that feature stylish typography and rich graphics, images, and tables.
- You can prep your documents for printing in just a few clicks.
- Create digital magazines, eBooks, and interactive online documents that draw people in with audio, video, slideshows, and animations.
- InDesign makes it easy to manage your design elements and quickly deliver immersive experiences for any format.
- Design faster and smarter with tools built for collaboration. InDesign integrates seamlessly.
- Adobe InCopy CC, so you can work on layouts simultaneously with writers and editors.
- Your Creative Cloud Libraries to share text, colors, shapes, graphics, and other assets with team members and keep your designs consistent.
- Add endnotes to long documents and let readers go right from annotations in text to corresponding endnote references.
- Set or change an object’s size or position once and it updates everywhere in your document.
- Make your paragraphs stand out by adding border lines with custom corner designs.
Seamless content reviews with text annotations:
- Experience the enhanced review process with new set of review tools like highlight text, insert text, and, strikethrough text
Locate colors in your documents:
- Find any unused colors in InDesign document objects quickly and replace them using Find/Change colors
Intelligent subject detection and text wrap:
- Powered by Adobe Sensei, wrap text around the contours of a subject directly without having to use Alpha Channels or Photoshop paths
Use HSB values without RGB translation:
- Eliminate the need to translate color values into RGB. Use HSB values in InDesign wherever color values can be set
Detect damaged documents and recover:
- Detect the damaged documents and try to repair them on Adobe servers, all within InDesign application
Use navigation points in Media panel:
- Use navigation points to start playing video content from a specific point and save time in searching content in videos
- CEPHtmlEngine causing CPU to max out at 100%
- Indesign crashes when spell check is run
- InDesign crashes while adjusting the font axes in TT Octosquares Variable Font
- CEPHtmlEngine Helper can prompt frequent crashes in InDesign
- Plugplugowl.dll file error causes InDesign to crash
- Fixed random crashes for document rendering
- Clicking on a linked image to display the Link info area can result in a crash, if there are multiple instances of the same asset
- InDesign freezes in the Start workspace during startup
- Fixed random crashes in color related workflow
- InDesign crashes when scrolling through a large document
- InDesign crashes randomly while exporting document to PDF
- InDesign crashes when importing a Microsoft Word file
- Scripting issue: InDesign crashes while rendering images on GPU for few assets
- Memory allocation issue: InDesign crashes randomly while rendering large documents
- InDesign crashes randomly while quitting the application
- Indesign crashes while attempting to open an IDML document
- InDesign crashes while resizing a text frame
- [macOS only] InDesign crashes randomly while rendering large documents due to memory allocation issues
- InDesign crashes on selecting the Text tool from the toolbar on a clean install macOS Mojave
- ID crashes on saving to a read-only location
- User experience improvements:
- Media panel appearing too big in high-resolution display making it unusable
- Cursor is not visible in input fields in Light and Medium Light themes in InDesign 15.1.2
- The search panel Find similar images in CC Libraries won’t cancel after running a search on it
- German translation error, Nächstes should be in lowercase
- Unable to send wireframes from Adobe Comp on iPad to InDesign
- Shortcuts and keyboard keys stop working
- Media panel is removed from the Interactive For PDF workspace
- An error in the IXMLOutStream.h header file
- Proper error message not returned for missing csv in dataMerge scripting
- Text with CFF Fonts applied in the PDF files goes missing when placed in InDesign and seen with Overprint Preview or exported
- Color mismatch when the document is exported as PNG and Anti-alias is on
- InDesign document with Open Type CFF2 Variable Fonts, when exported to PDF with the standard PDF/X-4 fails the compliance test in Acrobat
- The multilingual setting for a link in a document or a paragraph is not honored by the screen reader in the generated PDF. The reader always reads out loud in English
- PDF exported from InDesign displays the content under span tags in the contents panel of Acrobat
- InDesign document which has a PDF file placed with converted colors to Dot Gain profile, when exported to PDF with the standard as PDF/X-4:2010, reports an error when opened in Acrobat
- Core feature and workflow:
- Share for Review panel does not appear as expected. It appears as Black/White
- Inserting HTML code on an object and previewing it reports an error in InDesign 15.1.2 on macOS
- Navigation Points have been reintroduced in the Media panel InDesign 16.0
- Copying text from the PDF Comments panel in InDesign is not intuitive
- Applying an indent to Burmese text makes the text rendering incorrect
- Font rendering issue with Burmese characters
- InDesign does not recognize system fonts like Avenir and Futura on reopening a packaged document
- InDesign lets creating table in a locked textframe
- In InDesign 15.1 and above, the spell checker incorrectly flags the word before a full stop
- The glyph shapes in Variable Fonts appear skewed with World Ready Paragraph Composer
- Copying files to a network location causes the files to disappear
- Symbols of Japanese fonts appear rotated when replaced with alternative fonts
- Applying underline for digits in a Right-to-left paragraph direction is also applying the same to hidden characters at the end of the paragraph(¶ or #)
- Applying Balance Columns in the the Text Frame Options dialog randomly removes the second column from the frame
- A vertical blue line appears while applying Underline to a text with a specific Variable Font
- Remove the Publish Online section and its corresponding Disable Publish Online option in the Preferences dialog
- Adobe InDesign 2020 version incorrectly handles duplicate fonts in a scenario
- Punctuation layout issues in Lao language support
- The min and max values of the Font Size Limit do not save when changed in margins and columns dialog. Also, no error is displayed when min is greater than the max value
Improvement to new features:
- Last Updated in the Share for Review dialog shows this week even though it was updated moments ago
- Error message doesn’t display after a wrong URL is entered in Place video from URL
In the Media panel:
- Playhead moves on its own even without clicking
- Post Frame drop-down list appears truncated
- InDesign does not support Variable Font BASE table 1.1 variation
In the Media panel:
- Audio is still audible even after being muted
- Mismatch in the Play button state when relinking media.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.