Adobe DNG Converter 2021 Mac can help you to convert any RAW file specific to a certain camera model to a universal RAW DNG file format. In other words, that you can use it to work with images without any limitations inherent to these formats.
How does Adobe’s DNG converter work?
Adobe Digital Negative Converter Crack Mac, also known as Adobe DNG Converter, offers us a simple interface with access to the tool’s main functions. By the way, it offers us a really simple conversion process based on three steps:
- Step 1: choose the image to be converted by navigating to the folder in question.
- Step 2: choose the location to where you want to export the converted file.
- Step 3: choose the name of the converted images.
Adobe DNG Converter Mac Features:
- Simple environment and step-by-step performance.
- Ability to convert files together.
- The ability to define a template for naming files.
- Warning when replacing the original files.
- High-speed conversion operations.
- Support for raw images of most cameras.
- Lower volume of converted images relative to other raw formats.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.