Adobe Dimension CC 2020 Mac makes it easy for graphic designers to create high-quality, photorealistic 3D images. Composite 2D and 3D assets to build product shots, scene visualizations, and abstract art. Adobe Dimension CC for mac No 3D experience? No problem. With Dimension, there’s no steep learning curve or complex workflow.
Visualize product shots, packaging designs, and branded collateral in real-world settings. Drag and drop a logo or vector graphic onto a 3D model to see how your design concept will look in real life. With camera tools to move around the object, you can see how your graphics appear from every perspective. Adobe Dimension CC crack Drag and drop background images from Adobe Photoshop CC and 3D models from Adobe Stock without leaving Dimension. Select the material, texture, and backdrop. Dimension automatically matches the lighting, perspective, shadows, and more for a picture-perfect shot. Export your scenes as layers to take your work further in Photoshop.
Adobe Dimension CC Mac Features:
- Create unique digital images to accompany editorial, design a storyboard, or create your own original work of art with photorealistic 3D effects. Dimension opens up the world of 3D design to all kinds of digital artists.
- Drag and drop a logo or graphic onto a 3D model to see how your design concept will look in real life.
- Experiment with different layouts as you move your graphic around, it will maintain the same angle and orientation of your model.
- Select your background image and Dimension will automatically set the light, camera, perspective, aspect ratio, and more to make your object match perfectly.
- When you choose an outdoor image, Dimension detects the direction and strength of the sun, and automatically lights your object accordingly.
- Work smoothly with an interface similar to other Adobe Creative Cloud apps, such as Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC.
- Familiar interactions include file organization, a color picker, drag and drop, selection targeting, and more.
- Get a rich set of layers in your PSD exports, giving you more capabilities and control for post-processing 3D composites.
- Control the placement and appearance of textures for your materials with offset, rotate, and tile options.
- Edit your ground plane properties to adjust the reflections and shadows.
- Get hundreds of free Adobe Stock assets that have been optimized for Dimension, accessible right inside the app.
- Customize your scene with thousands of 3D models, lights, and materials.
- Dimension shows you a preview of what your final render will look like in real time, so you can get the look you want before taking the time to render.
- Play and experiment with different materials, lighting, and more and see how it looks as you go.
- Quickly learn the basics and benefits of working with 3D. Get to know the different tools in Dimension without leaving the app.
- Save specific camera positions and perspectives. As you design your scene, you can set a default view that you can return to easily.
- Control the focus settings for your camera to simulate realistic blur effects.
- Dimension partners with Chaos Group, a world leader in computer graphics technology, to integrate its industry-leading V-Ray engine for the highest quality photorealistic rendering.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.