Adobe Character 2020 Mac powerful program from Adobe to produce animated character from the two-dimensional images created with Photoshop and Illustrator software. Using a webcam and microphone are able to apply any kind of movement and sound to your characters.
An interesting feature of this program is to evaluate and recognize facial expressions. That’s when you laugh or frown when you have that distinction.
Adobe Character Animator Mac Features:
- Create animations for cartoons, an animated series, and live broadcasts.
- Turn any piece of art into an animated character using your webcam and new Characterizer, powered by Adobe Sensei AI.
- Easily bring your character to life through your own performance.
- Getting your character to move doesn’t take a lot of work.
- Control gestures like waving with your keyboard or MIDI device.
- The app is powerfully fast and integrates with other Adobe apps for a seamless animation workflow.
- You can take your own characters live or bring them into Premiere Pro or After Effects to include in bigger projects.
- Create a stylized, animated character using a work of art, your webcam, and Characterizer.
- The new Replays feature lets you choose your best laugh or perfectly timed fist bump and create a trigger that you can re-use live or in your next recording.
- Now your puppet can throw, drop, pick up static items, and do things like drink from a cup or drop a ball.
- Newly added right and left shoulder and hip tags make a three-quarter drawn character look better when walking.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.