Adobe Character Animator CC 2019 Mac lets you animate two-dimensional characters, created in Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC applications. Take their movements and record your voice using a web-camera and microphone. Character Animator tracks your facial expressions and movements in real time, and your smile is transmitted character
Adobe Character Animator CC for mac character from scratch in Illustrator or Photoshop, or use the built-in templates in the appendix Character Animator. Turn dimensional graphics into animated characters using captured on webcam own movements and facial expressions. Manage the movements of the puppets, adding and deleting gestures such as turning the head or automatic flashing. Export flows interactive animations for broadcast.
Adobe Character Animator CC Mac Features:
- Creating a multi-layered graphic for the character.
- With the help of Photoshop or Illustrator to create a multi-layer document representing the structural elements of the character (the head, eyes, mouth, hands, feet, etc.).
- If you have already created a character, proceed to the next section to learn how to import a graphic object in a Character Animator.
- Create puppets. The Character Animator, select File> Import, select the file to the graphic.
- The selected graphic object is imported from its presentation layer creates the puppets, which is displayed on the panel “Project” Structure of the graphical object in Photoshop or Illustrator document defines the structure of the puppets in the Character Animator.
- Some features puppets, you can switch between different options or substitutions (eg, different expressions for the character’s mouth may be separate layers in the document).
- You can create a custom structure puppets equipment, including replacement, Character Animator. Original graphic no need to change.
- Placing the puppets in a scene. Select a puppet on the “Project” panel, click Add a new scene to put it into a new scene.
- The scene opens automatically on the “Scene” panel, and has just added a puppet is selected on the panel “Timeline.”
- When the scene opens on the panel, “Scene”, you can set the initial location of the puppets on stage, and then animate them over time.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.