Adobe Camera Raw 2019 Mac camera raw functionality in Adobe Photoshop software provides fast and easy access within Photoshop to the “raw” image formats produced by many leading professional and midrange digital cameras. By working with these “digital negatives,” you can achieve the results you want with greater artistic control and flexibility while still maintaining the original “raw” files.
Adobe Camera Raw for mac Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in became the latest must-have tool for professional photographers when it was released in February 2003. Camera Raw has been updated to support more cameras and include more features and is available as part of Photoshop CS2. With Photoshop CS2 you get not only the latest camera raw plug-in, but also the full range of exciting new features that are part of this release. The Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in now also supports raw files in the DNG format.
Newly supported camera models include:
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon PowerShot G11
- Canon PowerShot S90
- Leaf Aptus II 5
- Mamiya DM22, DM28, DM33, DM56, M18, M22, M31
- Nikon D3s
- Olympus E-P2
- Pentax K-x
- Panasonic FZ38
- Sigma DP1s
- Sony A500
- Sony A550
- Sony A850.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.