Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Mac Keeping track of all the videos, songs and photos stored onto a computer can be a daunting task if the media files are scattered all over the hard drive, so a centralized management solution that can help organize them is welcomed. If that software is also able to provide some basic editing commands, the more appreciated it will be.
One such tool, even though is not among the lightest packages you can find, is Adobe Bridge crack. This is indeed a full-scale cataloging and media management program that looks good and is easy enough to operate even for less experienced users. The multiple viewing modes offered by this utility can help you identify the hidden files as well and sort them in a numerous ways. For each item that is recognized by Adobe Bridge it is possible to add labels and assign a rating so that it will be more easy to find a certain file from a huge collection. With Adobe Bridge for mac you get several ways of handling metadata and it is possible to create templates to ease your work even more. Operations like batch renaming a set of selected pictures or videos are supported, so you can fully control the multimedia items included in your personal catalog.
The highly customizable interface will enable you to choose which type of workspace is displayed and which are left aside. This means that it is really easy to avoid clutter and keep only the windows that are necessary for organizing a set of files or collections. The fact that Bridge is able to integrate seamlessly with other Adobe products is to be expected, but this only increases the value of the software, just like the addition of Camera Raw for image processing. Overall, it is certainly one of the powerful tools of its kind, but the sheer size and the high system resource usage may turn some users to more lighter and less demanding applications.
Adobe Bridge CC Mac Features:
- Easily upload your images to Adobe Stock and get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HIDPI displayers with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Quickly organize and stack panoramic and HDR images
- On demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on Mac
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings.
What’s new in Adobe Bridge CC 2018:
- Using the Publish panel, you can now create an Adobe Portfolio project from within Adobe Bridge and show your creative work to the world.
- A new workspace named Output has been introduced in Adobe Bridge CC. You can now use Output workspace to create PDF contact sheet of your assets using predefined and custom templates.
- Publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor is an existing feature in Bridge. The user interface for uploading your images to Adobe Stock Contributor has been improved in this release.
- Author Name: Show files based on the selected author name.
- Color Profile: Show files based on the selected color profile.
- Bit Depth: Show files based on the selected bit depth.
- The improved File Info dialog (File > File Info) is now similar to the one available in Photoshop CC. When you edit metadata in the Metadata panel or assign keywords to a file, the same information is displayed in the File Info dialog, and vice-versa.
- Bridge CC now supports Common Extensibility Platform (CEP). You can create and run HTML5CSS based Extensions in Bridge CC 2018 version 8.0 and later. To access the Extensions in Bridge, from the menu bar choose Window > Extensions. Developer who want to create their own CEP Extensions for Bridge can refer to the document CEP Extensions Cookbook for Bridge for detailed instructions.
- In this release of Bridge CC, major improvements have been made in the scrolling performance when you browse through assets in the Content panel.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.