Adobe Bridge CC 2022 Mac gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with Libraries.
Adobe Bridge Mac Features:
- Bulk import, export and preview Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings.
- Workflow Builder. Combine various tasks and stitch them together to create your own workflows using the new Workflow Builder
- Support for new sidecar extensions. Support for the new sidecar formats introduced in Adobe Camera Raw 14.0.
Video thumbnail preview:
- Hover over your video thumbnails in Bridge to watch a quick preview of the frames in your videos and select the ones you like for your project.
Encode in Adobe Media Encoder:
- Encode or easily stitch selected videos from Adobe Bridge directly in Adobe Media Encoder.
Edit in Adobe Premiere Pro:
- asily select assets in Adobe Bridge and take them to Adobe Premiere Pro to create a sequence for further editing.
Resize images to Fit or Fill:
- Use the Export Panel to resize images to Fit or Fill a target rectangle. Also, preview the output image size before exporting.
Rearrange export presets:
- Move your export presets to arrange them in the desired order for easy access.
- Enjoy improved cache workflows, preview generation, and the new Onboarding dialog.
- JPEG files do not get associated as sidecar with RAW files
- Bridge shows sidecars having uppercase extension (XMP, THM, ACR), even when the show hidden files option is turned off.
- Load Layers do not merge the Smart Object Documents
- The sequence number of images is lost when the file is renamed
- Image Quality slider does not work for JPEG to JPEG conversion in Workflow Builder
- Changing format (JPEG) in Workflow Builder causes loss of crop and Adobe Camera Raw edits if filename contains space
- [Win only] Bridge new window does not get launched after importing the files using APD
- Changes made to the orientation of images in Bridge are not retained in Adobe Camera Raw.
- Place In option only places the first selected files in Adobe Substance 3D Sampler/Adobe Substance 3D Painter, if multiple files are selected.
- Bridge crashes on right-click on the Export/Workflow panel
- Bridge crashes while previewing tif and tiff files in the Loupe view.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.