AdBlock Mac works automatically and is guided by the forbid anything not allowed approach. However, the user can at one click unblock ads on the site they want or add the entire domain to the whitelist. When discovering new types of advertising on the Internet, the user can notify it developers about it and thus contribute to the creation of new, more intelligent, filters. The graphical user interface in AdBlock is represented only by a small menu in the browser that starts or disables the blocker, adds resources to the whitelist, counts blocked or hidden messages. There is also a configuration of a few expansion parameters.
AdBlock Mac Features:
- Block most types of ads.
- Opportunity to announce a new look for online advertising.
- Site whitelist support.
- Support for Ukrainian language menus and settings.
- Support for work in the most popular browsers.
- Timely updates to the blockchain that respond to the emergence of new types of advertising on the Internet.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.