Acronis True Image 2021 Serial Number provides the following protection.
Acronis True Image for Mac Features:
- Acronis Active Protection – offers advanced, active protection against data loss to ransomware
- Acronis Notary – ensures your backup data remains identical to the original data and delivers a unique certificate affirming the data was unaltered
- Acronis ASign – provides an audit trail for important documents by digitally capturing signatures and generating a unique certificate that contains images of the signatures, timestamps, and other information
- Support for Apple silicon processors.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- TI-219860 To boot system from Acronis True Image rescue media drive via “Startup Disk” setting, the user had to eject bootable media after creation, and reinsert it before setting it as target.
- TI-218319 After installation, Acronis True Image asks the user for a constant reboot if outdated third-party drivers are installed on the Mac.
- TI-222365 The maintenance version of third-party applications was ignored during vulnerability scanning.
- TI-221442 The access rights for a specific folder were not restored after this folder recovery.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.