Acoustica Premium 2019 Mac Re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support, Acoustica 7 is now the perfect tool for editing, mastering and restoration work on both Mac The brand new user interface comes with a modern dark theme and appears crystal sharp on retina style displays.
A new set of tools for dynamic processing along with EBU R 128 and ITU-R BS.1770 compliant metering and normalization should sweeten the deal further. Limit is a brick-wall limiter and Dynamics is a combined compressor, expander and gate. Both tools have sophisticated algorithms with adjustable look-ahead for maximum transparency and up to four times oversampling. Multiband Dynamics available in the Premium Edition is a multiband version of Dynamics with separate processing in four bands and adjustable cross-over frequencies and filter slopes. The new Dither tool offers dithering with novel and flexible noise shaping options.
Acoustica Premium Edition Mac Features:
- Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality.
- Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
- Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content.
- New in Acoustica is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades.
- High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger.
- You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
- You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use.
- Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis.
- Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.