ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro 2019 Mac easily transform paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files with ABBYY FineReader for Mac. No more manual retyping or reformatting. Instead you can edit, search, share, archive, and copy information from documents for reuse and quotation saving you time, effort and hassles. FineReader Pro mac combines exceptional OCR and document conversion quality, effective automation capabilities, and unsurpassed language support with an intuitive interface.
Three Great Reasons To Go With FineReader Pro:
- Saves you the time and trouble of having to retype text.
- Delivers the reliability you’d expect from a world-leader in OCR software.
- Provides a single effective solution for all your OCR tasks: from simple to complex.
With just a few clicks you can:
- Update documents with text corrections, date changes, modified conditions, links to other documents and more.
- Instantly pull quotes from text and extract data.
- Create searchable PDF files for archiving and sharing.
- Make documents accessible for text-to-voice and more.
ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro Mac Features:
- Scans and converts documents and images into a wide variety of popular electronic formats including: DOCX, ODT, RTF, XSLX, PDF and PDF/A, PPTX, HTML, EPUB and FB2.
- Accurate reconstruction of document structure, layout and formatting across multiple pages including headers/footers, footnotes, table of contents, page numbering, captions, etc.
- Creates editable, searchable and secure PDFs that are perfect for archiving and sharing.
- Creates E-books in EPUB and FB2 formats for tablets and portable readers.
- Performs image and photo pre-processing using ABBYY’s Advanced Digital Camera OCR technology.
- Applies advanced OCR features to complex conversion tasks.
ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro Advantages:
- Professional OCR results with up to 99.8% character recognition accuracy.
- Widest language support in the industry: 189 recognition languages (including Asian languages) in any combination of languages.
- Multi-channel document input enables you to scan paper documents for processing or convert scanned images, PDFs and digital photos of text.
- User-friendly interface with pre-defined Quick Tasks makes using FineReader easy and intuitive and provides Section 508 compliancy.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.