4Front TruePianos 2019 Mac is based on a combination of physical modeling, synthesis and sampler techniques. Using a combination of the best of what these individual technologies have to offer, TruePianos provides great playability. When the instrument blends transparently with musician’s hands, performing becomes immersive. TruePianos virtual instrument was designed with exactly this in mind giving inspiration an instant GO as soon as you touch the keyboard.
Following tradition, we optimized this instrument for real-time performance. The CPU usage does not cross the borders even for host applications runnign at 96khz, and for advanced polyphony we spread resource load across several CPU cores. TruePianos includes multiple modules and offers intuitive control to match your playing style. The full version of TruePianos currently contains five piano modules with a multitude of presets.
4Front TruePianos Mac Features:
- 32 and 64 bit plugin versions.
- Extremely playable.
- Intuitive no-nonsense user interface.
- Low CPU usage and Multi-CPU support.
- Small memory and disk footprint.
- Piano modules with multiple presets.
- Dry unprocessed sound.
- Sympathetic Resonance, Repedalling etc. are supported.
- Built-in Reverb and CC commands.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.