3DReshaper 2020 Mac is a software dedicated to Point Cloud Processing, 3D Meshing, 3D Inspection, Polylines, CAD Surfaces, etc.
3DReshaper Mac Features:
- A new CloudWorx plugin to load Jetstream or MSView data, create UCS and clipping boxes.
- A new command Clipping Box to easily select a region of interest.
- Import of .dp files coming from DotProduct scanners.
- Export to the Sketchfab platform (platform to share 3D data).
- Work on your Point Clouds (manual and automatic filters, merge, color, etc.).
- Create and Improve 3D Meshes (smoothing, holes filling, borders improvement, etc.).
- Measure, Inspect and Compare your data.
- Texture your 3D meshes.
- Create and Improve Sections and Polylines Etc.
- Manage your portable measuring arm ROMER Absolute directly from 3DReshaper Meteor.
- Manage your Leica T-Scan directly from 3DReshaper Meteor.
- Communicate with Quindos software (from Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence).
- Communicate with Coreview software (from Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence).
- Import, Export and Work on CT data.
- Create, improve and export CAD surfaces from your 3D meshes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.