1Password 2022 Mac is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. 1Password Crack Mac or 1Password Mac Crack is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password Mac Features:
- Create strong, unique passwords for every site.
- Secure your data behind a single Master Password.
- Protect yourself with tamper-proof Authenticated 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your Mac is lost or stolen.
- Use Security Audit to make your passwords stronger.
- Create One-Time Passwords for over 75 services with a single click.
- Automatically log into websites using your favorite browsers.
- Fill credit cards and signup forms with a single click.
- Quickly access your data from anywhere using 1Password mini.
- Open websites and automatically submit login information using Go & Fill bookmarks.
- Never again waste time on forgotten passwords.
- Start calls and draft emails with a single click.
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and much more.
- Easily remember website Security Questions and generate secure answers.
- Securely store documents and images.
- Never leave home without your important information again.
- Add your own custom fields to store whatever you want.
- iCloud support means secure sync with Apple simplicity.
- Dropbox support provides cross-platform sync and sharing.
- Wi-Fi Sync so your vault, even multiple vaults, never leaves your network.
- Share business logins with your co-workers.
- Create a family vault to share with your spouse.
- Distribute encryption keys with your development team.
- Exchange accounts and documents with your clients.
- Relieve the burden of estate planning for your loved ones.
- Mark your most used items as Favorites.
- Organize your data with Folders and Tags.
- Save powerful searches as Smart Folders.
- Improved validation of the sign-in URL used when signing into your 1Password account.
- Improved validation of connections between the app and browser extension.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an attachment upload completed.
- Suggested passwords now fill into both password fields on the vanguard.com recovery page.
- Logins now save and fill and are properly suggested on walmart.com, web.telegram.org, thechurchofstanthony.churchgiving.com, fwt.fialda.com, agilpaes.inovarmais.com, and controlpanel.register.it.
- Emails are now suggested on asana.com/create-account.
- Street addresses now fill properly on gamelyngames.com.
- One-time passwords now fill on cvusa.okta.com.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.