Pixologic ZBrush 2021 Mac continues to expand on creative freedom with a focus on model topology and detail creation. These new features were developed to let you be an artist first and foremost, giving you more freedom to explore new ideas! ZBrush Mac Crack following two movies illustrate some of the things that you can now accomplish when you harness the power of ZBrush 4R6 Full Version. We hope you enjoy them! More information about these and other new features can be found below.
Also works quickly with standard 3d objects, using brushes to modify the geometry of materials and textures. Allows you to achieve interactivity with an incredible number of polygons. Using special methods, you can raise the detail to tens (or even hundreds) of millions of polygons. There are also many plug-ins (working with textures, geometry, many new brushes, quick integration with professional 2d graphics packages and much more).
ZBrush Mac Features:
- DynaMesh modeling without the need to create a preliminary mesh of the model, as well as the use of logical operations on the model while maintaining topology.
- Sculpting a 3D object from a ball to a finished character, similar to the clay sculpting process: you can stretch, distribute material evenly, modify the geometry of materials and textures, create the effect of blinking eyes, etc.
- Recreate geometry and polish the surface, create holes or smooth surfaces along curves, organizing a library of templates for the shapes of noses, ears, heads and other details for creating characters, which significantly speeds up the workflow.
- Ability to easily cut models into two or more, thanks to the fragment brush in combination with other options, as well as the creation of complex parts and adding the internal thickness of the created model for 3D printing.
- FiberMesh – the creation of three-dimensional hair, fur and wool with the function of exporting finished objects.
- A set of brushes for processing fur and hair, adjusting the parameters of brushes.
- MicroMesh support for rendering hair / fur or individual polygons as separate 3D objects.
- A set of BPR filters and operators to improve the final renders of ZBrush.
- BPR Global Shadow settings and Ambient Occlusion shading models for easy control of light and shadow.
- Cavity Mixer – Define shading for different materials.
- Creation of small details using the tools “Alpha” and “Mask”.
- Surface smoothing, which determines the curvature of the mesh for generating the mask.
- Global deformation using the Transpose Curve and UnClip tools.
- Mask orientation using compression and expansion tools.
- Editing topology.
- Export to JPEG format with cropping, previewing and adjusting options.
- Storing information about shading based on the camera viewpoint, preview mesh extraction, automatic perspective alignment, etc.
In 4R6 there are new tools and many improvements:
- Insert Multi Mesh brush allows you to select on the fly any of the subtools to add to the mesh;
- The Tri Part Multi Mesh brush further improves the creation of objects such as zipper, seams and the like, since it allows you to automatically draw at the edge of the curve with any mesh;
- QRemesher will allow you to quickly and semi-automatically create a new topology for your 3D model;
- Brush Topology is designed specifically for fast and convenient retopology of models;
- Mesh Fusion – allows you to merge different meshes into one;
- UndoHistory – now you can roll back your work up to 10,000 times, all actions are saved together with the project, so undo can be used even in a newly opened old file;
- Improved TransPose;
- Improved DynaMesh – increased the resolution to 2048 and added the ability to combine Subtools and even specify which ones will be subtracted and which ones will be added.
- Cloth Simulation – Cloth is one of the most difficult things to create in 3D. The folds and the way the cloth lies on a surface can challenge all of an artist’s ingenuity and talent. But with cloth simulation and dynamic collision detection the process is made a whole lot easier. The ability to control the effect by running a simulation that can be stopped and restarted at any time, or alternatively by using the new cloth brushes to affect the result directly, makes the whole process easy and fun.
- Dynamic Thickness – A new feature for Dynamic Subdivision, you can now add thickness to single-sided meshes. This means you can add thickness as and when you need it, and adjust at any time, instead of having to plan in advance.
- MicroPoly – MicroPoly is a new feature for Dynamic Subdivision that allows the tiling of meshes to produce cloth weave and other materials. Easily switch between different MicroPoly meshes to get exactly the effect you are after. Combine with Cloth Simulation to produce amazingly realistic results.
- ZModeler Additions – Two major additions have been made to ZModeler: Edge Extrude for creating single-sided meshes and re-topology. And Inset Equidistant for creating insets that don’t change you existing topology profile.
- NanoMesh Additions – When you have several versions of the same object in your scene it can be tedious and time-consuming when you need to update them. With the revised NanoMesh Edit Object functionality this is now easy – work on the original and see the copies update in real time.
- iMage3D Gif and iMage3D PNG – Introducing a new way to save your models! The iMage3D GIF and iMage3D PNG formats allow you to share your files in *.GIF and *.PNG images. Want to share your work on Social Medias? Simply save your model as an iMage3D GIF or iMage3D PNG and create the post! When saved the file will be stored in a standard *.GIF or *.PNG format showing you a thumbnail of the mesh along with the 3D information built in..
- And More.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.