PDFelement OCR 2020 Mac the easiest way to create, edit, convert, and sign PDF documents. We’re now introducing the all-new PDFelement 7, which includes a redesigned UI, more advanced writing tools, improved team collaboration features, more powerful conversion tools, a user management console, and more.
Wondershare PDFelement OCR Mac Features:
OCR (Exclusive in Pro version)
- OCR（Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures
- Supports recognition of 29 languages
Create & Sign Forms
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists
- Support adding digital signatures to forms
- Combine different format files into a new PDF
- Supports converting PDF file to a greater number of output formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving
Batch Processing of PDF Files
- Process PDFs in batches
- Add backgrounds, watermarks, headers and footers in batches
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting
- Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.