Waves Complete 2020 Mac new collection of high-quality plug-ins from Waves. With support for 64-bit & 32-bi operating systems, faster scanning, faster loading and processing, Waves V11 opens up new power measurements for high-performance plug-ins. Perhaps the most famous name in the world among manufacturers of pro-audio processing plug-ins.
Mastering, mixing music, post-production, restoration of audio recordings, dynamic processing, equalization, noise reduction, emulation of classic analog instruments are all available from the Waves Complete Collection.
Waves Complete Mac Features:
July 26th, 2020
- Updated: SuperRack v220.127.116.11
- New: Waves Commercial Audio chain presets added to SuperRack.
January 16th, 2020
- New release — OVox Vocal ReSynthesis, now available as a single plugin as well as in the Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection.
October 30th, 2019
- You Get in Waves Complete V11
- Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs & operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins.
- Free plugins added to selected premium bundles.
- Plugin performance improvements.
- Access to all other plugin updates since V10.
January 25th, 2019
- Waves Complete 2018/2019 Working 100% Test Complete.
December 5th, 2018
- Firmware update for all SoundGrid servers (v18.104.22.1688): Fixes a bug causing sporadic audio drops.
- Firmware update for the WSG-Y16 I / O card (v22.214.171.1242): Fixes a bug causing MIDI input not to work.
- Firmware update for DSPRO StageGrid 4000 (v10.0.57.21): for all channels are connected.
- Firmware update for DSPRO StageGrid 4000 (v126.96.36.1991): Various bug fixes.
November 26th, 2018
- New release – Flow FM Synth, now available as a single plug-in.
November 22nd, 2018
- New Release – Sibilance, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.