Waves Complete 13 Mac Cracked is the world’s leading developer of audio plugins and signal processors for the professional and consumer electronics audio markets. Heard on hit records, major motion pictures, and popular video games worldwide, Waves’ cutting-edge software and hardware processors are used in every aspect of audio production, from tracking to mixing to mastering, broadcast, live sound, and more. Waves Mac Crack offers Native and SoundGrid audio plugins in VST, TDM, RTAS, and AU formats for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and other popular hosts
True Lofi Analog Magic
Spark real life in your tracks: Retro Fi is the ultimate lofi FX chain, with everything you need to produce authentic lofi textures, warm analog sounds, and mesmerizing nostalgic vibes.
Vintage cassette tones. Deep vinyl grooves. A massive palette of lofi noises, spaces, devices, and textures. Retro Fi has what it takes to breathe life into the dullest synth line, drum break, vocal adlib or instrumental track.Retro Fi gives you four modules you can combine, each with its own flavors:
- Device is a complete analog coloring and tonal shaping engine, armed with newly designed impulse responses, an era-specific Styler for 50s/60s/70s/80s retro tones, a squasher, a colorful compressor to add life to instruments or vocals, and more.
- Space adds saturated echo and analog reverb (spring/plate) for colorful depth and bold spatial sounds.
- Noise boasts a massive library of over 60 unique textures, including diverse cassette and vinyl noises among many other surprises. Its smart noise generation algorithm ensures that the textures you add are lively and ever-changing, never repeating themselves like a pre-recorded loop.
- Mechanics delivers the beautiful imperfections and mechanical wear & tear of old cassettes tapes and vinyl records. This section has two independent modulation engines, each with its own adjustable wow, wobble and speed.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.