Vectorworks Mac Full basic design software package offers 2D/3D capabilities and an intuitive, easy-to-use modeling and documentation platform that works the way designers think.
Simplify your design process with cutting-edge technology, including:
- Precision Drawing
- Surface & Solids Modeling
- Reports & Coordination
Sketch And Mobel In 2D And 3D
Freely sketch, model, and document your design ideas with precision drafting capabilities and the most flexible 3D modeling engine available, powered by SIEMENS Parasolid. You’re not limited by presets and strict parameters you have the flexibility you need to design anything you can imagine.
Save Time While Your Design
Increase your efficiency by automatically generating reports from your designs. Run “what if” scenarios and automate schedules and calculate costs to maximize each design element.
Work With Anyone
We offer the most default import/export capabilities available, as well as support for, and direct links with AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop, and Cinema 4D.Completely Customization
Vectorworks is also a robust CAD platform that can be easily customized. Whether you’re looking to automate a routine task or develop a custom application, we can help.
Build on top of Vectorworks with a robust API and SDK
Create Python scripts to automate routine tasks or develop custom tools.
Create Powerful Presentations
With an extensive suite of drawing, illustration, and rendering tools, Vectorworks allows you to produce remarkable line drawings and 3D presentations so you’ll impress even the toughest of clients.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.