VectorWorks 2021 Mac launches new Vectorworks 2021 BIM and CAD product lineup with new focus on quality and performance and simplicity to empower designers. The new release features big new items like a new Project Sharing Server and dramatic new 5x performance of its Vectorworks Mac 2021 Full Version Graphics Module (VGM) due to new multithreaded code optimizations.
Vectorworks 2021 Torrent is a versatile, on-premise application that provides extensive 2D drafting, 3D modeling, BIM and rendering capabilities for your architectural and landscape design needs. Vectorworks is equipped with designer-focused tools and features, allowing your workflows to have great freedom, ease of use and flexibility.
In addition to quality-and performance-focused features like the new Project Sharing server and multithreaded Vectorworks Graphics Module (VGM) Cache that offers up to five times faster file loading, Vectorworks 2021 serial Number boasts interoperability capabilities with Excel Import/Export and PDF Drawing Marker Links. The Smart Options Display also allows users to stay in the modeling space without needing to constantly move their mouse between drawing area and tool palettes, plus it’s customizable to easily access the most-used tool sets, last-used tools and more.
Specifically, architecture and landscape professionals will enjoy the new Materials feature that can define the graphical attributes and data of building materials all in one location for a better BIM workflow. Entertainment professionals will streamline their rigging layout process with the help of improvements to the hoist tools.
What’s New in 2021?
The latest version includes updates to the entire product line, including Vectorworks series Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Designer and Fundamentals, as well as new 2021 versions of Vision, Braceworks and ConnectCAD.
Vectorworks 2021 features new interoperability capabilities with new Excel Import/Export and PDF Drawing Marker Links. A really big new user-interface/user-experience (UI/UX) feature is called the Smart Options Display which brings Vectorwork’s efficient tool palettes to where the mouse is, thereby eliminating the need to take the cursor all the way across the screen to docked palettes.
VectorWorks 2021 Mac Features:
- Quick Search — quickly find and activate any tool by simplying typing what you want
- Detachable Tab Palettes — version 2021 has detachable tab palettes that function similarly to Adobe Photoshop, for example
- New Push/Pull Modeling Updates — a new Line tool support makes Push/Pull more powerful and user-friendly
- Structural Grid — A powerful new three dimensional Structural Grid gives BIM and AEC users a streamlined way to maintain a structural grid in all views
- True Materials — true materials adds sophisticated building data and quantification features to Vectorworks for the first time, along with streamlined editing and application of materials to objects and BIM components
- Many more features per industry series version.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.