UltraCompare 2020 Mac is loaded with features to enable you to easily compare, track and merge differences between text files and folders. Even better, UltraCompare integrates with UltraEdit to provide a seamless unified text editing and file management solution. The power of UltraEdit and UltraCompare Mac Crack together is unrivaled!
UltraCompare Mac Features:
- With UltraCompare’s session functionality, you can have multiple comparison and merge sessions open in multiple tabs, each only a click away.
- Each session is like a new instance of UltraCompare, letting your run multiple types of operations, each with the appropriate configuration.
- Mac’s Ignore Options options let you fine tune your comparision to ignore line terminators, white space, entire blank lines and more.
- UltraCompare for Mac’s powerful Find Duplicates functionality makes it easy to simply comb through your file system for pesky repeats.
- Sometimes you only want to compare or exclude a known number of columns.
- This feature lets you specify which span or spans of columns you’d like to compare or exclude from comparison.
- UltraEdit for Mac makes it easy to load a file straight from the editor and right into UltraCompare for Mac.
- It is built to edit the large files that cause other comparison tools to crash.
- People who deal with databases and large log files absolutely love our products for this very reason.
- UltraCompare looks great on Retina and other ultra high-definition displays.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.