TripMode for mac 2019 is a app that helps you save mobile data when on the go. It stops online backups, updates, photos syncs, etc. from using data in background.
TripMode Mac Features:
- Only apps that you’ve selected are allowed to access the Internet when TripMode is ON.
- The rest is blocked.
- TripMode activates itself on networks where you used it before.
- No need to fiddle in menus. It’s super easy.
- See how much data was used per app and per session, day, or month.
- Spot the data hungry apps.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.