Trapcode Particular 2021 Mac is the industry standard for particle system creation in Adobe After Effects. It’s realistic shading allows spotlights to illuminate particles and logos as they move through 3D space. Give particles depth with Trapcode Particular Mac Crack 3D rotation and use it’s expanded physics controls to generate more support for air resistance and turbulence. Red Giant Trapcode Particular Crack will take your visual creations to another dimension.
All particle types can be shaded from multiple lights in After Effects. Spot, Point and Ambient lights are all supported with natural light falloff available for spot and point lights. This feature is exclusive to Particular and found in no other After Effects particle plug-in.
Red Giant Trapcode Particular Mac Features:
- Along with shaded particles, you also get particle volume self-shadowing.
- This feature creates a shadow from light sources to create a much greater sense of depth in a scene.
- Trapcode Particular exclusive feature is found in no other After Effects particle plug-in.
- Red Giant new particle type is perfect for long exposure-style light effects as seen in the Apple iPod and Sprint commercials.
- Floating point rendering allows super-bright (luminant) particles.
- This a Particular-exclusive feature found in no other After Effects particle plug-in.
- Particular can load projects made.
- The new version will create nearly identical results, while giving you access to enhanced features.
- You can buy now with full confidence that your settings will work in the new version.
Host Applications: Adobe After Effects CC(2021), CC(2020), CC(2019), CC (2018), CC (2017), CC (2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.