SQLPro for MSSQL 2020 Mac is a lightweight Microsoft SQL Server database client, allowing quick and simple access to MSSQL Servers, including those hosted via cloud services such as SQL Azure or Amazon RDS.
SQLPro for MSSQL Features:
- Syntax highlighting (including customizable themes).
- Tabbed based interface.
- Support for executing multiple queries at once.
- Quick access to tables, columns and more.
- Stored procedure execution.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
- SQLPro for MSSQL activation key, SQLPro for MSSQL Key.
SQL Client Management Studio can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2009
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Fixed a crash that some users were seeing when exporting results.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.