Rob Papen SubBoomBass 2020 Mac is the successor of the legendary SubBoomBass! Its GUI (graphical user interface) has received a makeover for more comfortable control of all features. SubBoomBass crack mac still has its analogue modelled waveforms on board, but the sound colour has been expanded with new spectrum waveforms, new creative ‘think out of the box’ high quality samples and introducing Karplus-Strong string synthesis!
You will understand that these new features generate fresh and unheard-of sounds! But there is more. An X/Y screen, a new pattern mode for running sequences, and just like in Predator it has the easy to use Bank Manager with star feature, so that you can quickly find and go to your favourite sounds straight away. SubBoomBass has been carefully crafted to provide you with the tools to create fresh new bass lines. It includes unique tuned drum percussion samples which are great for Hip Hop and RnB basses but can also be used to add rhythm flavour to your tracks.
Also check out the innovative ‘Wave-sequence’ feature which will open up brand new sonic possibilities for your music. Other features included are two effects slots which can be modulated using midi from any of the synthesizer parts. SubBoomBass also features a great ‘Easy Edit’ page and the unique ‘Quick Browser’ system that will allow you to find the sounds you need quickly and easily.
- 2 Oscillators with Analogue types waveforms and tuned percussion waveforms.
- Oscillator waveform Symmetry control for each oscillator.
- Free running option for each oscillator and Oscillator Syncing of oscillator 2 to oscillator 1.
- Extended semitone range going from -48 semitones up to +48 semitones.
- Separate octave control and fine-tuning.
- Keyboard tracking on/off for each oscillator.
- Each Oscillator offers Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) using an independent LFO for each oscillator with individual speed and amount controls.
- FM and Ring modulation modes for Oscillator 2.
- Each oscillator has a (PWM) square wave or sinus wave Sub-oscillator.
- Volume control for each oscillator and output on/off for Oscillator 1.
- Main filter is an analogue modelled stereo Multimode Filter, offering 6dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB and 24dB BandPass, 12dB and 24dB Notch, Comb and Vocal Filter
- Pre-filtering distortion.
- Easy Filter control by pre-defined Cutoff Frequency modulation controllers: Envelope, Velocity, Key-tracking, LFO and Modulation Wheel.
- Built-in Filter Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Build in Filter LFO with various waveforms, modulation amount control and tempo sync option with speed settings between 16/1 and 1/32t.
- LFO Poly, free or mono mode options.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.