ReiBoot Pro 2019 Mac is an extremely handy utility that can put your iOS device into recovery mode, as well as to pull it off this state with a single click. Usually, such an operation involves a tedious procedure which requires you to hold down the Home button of the device while disconnecting and connecting it to your computer, during which you also need to operate iTunes. Not to mention that sometimes the scenario gets even more complicated if boot issues occur.
How to easily and quickly exit your iDevice recovery mode and no data will lose? All you need is one click on “Exit Recovery Mode” with the help of ReiBoot, which will let your iOS device exit recovery mode in a super fast speed without data loss. Get out recovery mode without iTunes/iCloud restore or update. Your iOS device is frozen and can’t boot normally? Don’t fret! This brilliant program can help you to revive your iPhone/iPad/iPod in seconds, supporting to remove all kinds of stuck and booting problems including recovery mode stuck, DFU mode stuck, Apple logo stuck, black screen stuck, etc.
iPhone still runs abnormally such as randomly restart, iTunes errors, app crashes, etc. after using ReiBoot for mac? Use iCareFone for Mac to fix 50+ iOS stuck issues and optimize your device to its optimal performance without data loss.
ReiBoot Pro Mac Features:
- Get Your iPhone/iPad/iPod into Recovery Mode without iTunes Restore, Power or Home Button.
- ReiBoot will help to enter your iPhone/iPad/iPod recovery mode within 1 click.
- Get Your iPhone/iPad/iPod out of Recovery Mode without Data Loss.
- Comprehensively Fix All Your iOS Stuck and Booting Problems.
- Make iPhone Cleaner, Faster and Better than Ever.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.