Private Internet Access 2020 Mac provides state of the art, multi-layered security with advanced privacy protection using VPN tunneling. Scroll below to the Security Layers section to learn more about each individual layer. Our services have been designed from the ground up to be able to operate using built-in technology pre-existing in your computer or smartphone device.
Protect your online privacy and identity:
Browse anonymously with a private IP, and enable strong encryption to protect yourself from your ISP and public Wi-Fi networks.
Unblock Censorship Filters:
Enjoy unrestricted access to our anonymous VPN network. Unlock any geographic restrictions and protocol filters. Whether you’re browsing or streaming, Private Internet Access will deliver.
The World’s Leading VPN:
Private Internet Access has the largest network capacity across the globe to provide the highest speeds and most encryption. Private Internet Access is the only proven no-log VPN service in the world.
Private Internet Access Mac Features:
- Secure VPN Account
- Encrypted WiFi
- P2P Support
- PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec
- 5 devices simultaneously
- Block ads, trackers, and malware
- Multiple VPN Gateways
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- SOCKS5 Proxy Included
- No traffic logs
- Instant Setup
- Easy to use.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.