Parallels Desktop 17 Activation Key is a household name for those who rely on Windows software. The software maker has introduced a new design in version 17, which better reflects the appearance of Monterey. Also a lot of adjustments had to be made to support the new architecture and the updated kernel extensions. A few features stand out in our opinion. For example, there is now a special travel mode (Travel Mode) that allows the battery of your MacBook to last about 10 percent longer when using Windows.
It is also useful that you can automatically reclaim disk space. When shutting down, you can set your virtual machine to automatically return unused disk space. In total there are more than 30 innovations. There is also good news for people who still regularly use a printer. You can now print double-sided and paper sizes up to A0 are supported. You will need a special plotter for this. Boot Camp support has been improved by now supporting large drives of up to 8 terabytes.
Performance-wise, process startup has become twice as fast and you can get back to Windows 20% faster. Virtualization always entails performance costs. Parallels Desktop 17 Torrent has therefore made every effort to increase graphics performance by 20%. If you’re worried about whether your Windows software is supported, chances are that Parallels Desktop 17 License Key will work. With 20,000 supported programs, there is everything. One of the newest is Samson Connect, a molecular modeling tool that is very appropriate right now.
The most important features:
- The ability to switch from PC to Mac environment
- Parallel running of applications for Windows and Mac
- Unmatched performance
- Support for Windows 11 and El Capitan
- Boot Camp support
- One-click performance optimization
- Battery-saving travel mode
- “New to Mac” videos to help you get started.
- Multi-monitor support
- 4K shared camera support
- Share Mac applications with Windows
- Automatic resolution change
- Multi-language keyboard sync
- Single cloud storage space between Mac and Windows
- Drag and drop files between Mac and Windows
- Copy and paste files or text between Mac and Windows
- Launch Windows applications right from the Dock
- Move your PC to Mac in a few easy steps
- Assign any USB devices to your Mac or Windows
- Retina display support for Windows
- Open any site in Microsoft Explorer right from Safari browser
- Apply macOS Parental Control to Windows applications
- Windows alerts in Mac Notification Center
- Mac dictation inside Windows applications
- Nested virtualization for Linux
- Drag and drop files in macOS guests
- Real-time virtual disk optimization
- Create VM from VHD and VMDK disks
- USB-C and USB 3.0 support
- Work without risk with Snapshots
- Safeguard your VM with encryption
- Finder tabs work with Windows applications
- AVX512 instruction set support
- Report disk space left on Mac
- Express installation of Windows 11
- Auto allocation of video memory
- Coherence for external displays
- Pressure sensitivity support
- Resource usage monitor
- Offer to import Boot Camp
- Auto-detect games keyboard
- Disk Space Wizard optimizes your disk space
- Shared folders and printers for Linux VMs
- Windows applications in Launchpad
- Use Force Touch to look up definitions
- Presentation Wizard prevents most projector issues
- Drop files onto Outlook to create a new message
- Share Bluetooth between Mac and Windows
- Spaces functionality for Windows applications
- Mission Control exposes your Windows applications
- And many more…
New Feature Highlights of Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac:
- NEW! Engineered for macOS 12 Monterey and Windows 11: Parallels Desktop 17 will support macOS Monterey as a host and guest operating system (OS) and will be optimized for Windows 11, with both new OSs expected later this year. Get a sneak peek and install the highly anticipated previews of macOS Monterey and Windows 11 to a virtual machine (VM) via the Parallels Desktop 17 Installation Assistant.
- ENHANCED! Must-have Speed and Performance Updates: Applications running with Parallels Desktop 17 on Mac computers with Apple M1¹ and Intel chip now run remarkably faster and more efficiently.
- NEW! Display Driver for an Enhanced Windows Gaming Experience: The improved display driver in Parallels Desktop 17 delivers much smoother Windows UI responsiveness and synchronized video playback experience. The new driver boosts the frame rate in many 2D action-platformer games including Foregone, Smelter and many others for a greater gaming experience.
- NEW! Powerful New Features for Apple M1 chip Mac: With Parallels Desktop 17, Windows 10 recognizes Mac battery status and enables battery saving when your Mac runs low of charge. The new virtual TPM chip enables Windows 10 and Windows 11 to use BitLocker and Secure Boot for the higher level of data protection. Enjoy multichannel sound support and jack presence detection with native drivers in Linux VMs. Conveniently use a Linux virtual machine in a windowed view mode with dynamic resolution support—resize the VM window and Linux will refresh the display for the new resolution automatically.
- ENHANCED! Coherence Mode Improvement: A long-time user favorite feature, Coherence ™ Mode is now used by 80% of Parallels Desktop users, enabling them to run Windows applications and Mac applications side by side, without seeing the Windows desktop. Users now enjoy an uninterrupted and distraction-free workflow as all Windows shutdowns, updates and sign-in screens are windowed, enabling the user to minimize them to stay focused and productive.
- NEW! Automatic Resource Manager: Users can now experience the Automatic Resource Manager, designed to evaluate and advise on the optimal amount of Mac hardware resources for virtual machines to ensure the best performance every time.
- ENHANCED! Seamlessly Drag and Drop Content between Windows and Mac: Users now enjoy the ability to drop any text or image between Mac and Windows applications, including between Windows applications and macOS Monterey Quick Note (when available).
- ENHANCED! Advanced Experience and Support for USB Devices: In response to user feedback on USB device compatibility with virtual machines, Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac now supports USB 3.1, enabling use of additional USB storage devices4. Users now see the device’s familiar name in the Parallels Desktop interface, making it easier to quickly identify the right device to connect or disconnect.
- ENHANCED! Better Control of Disk Space: As virtual machines—and notably VM snapshots— can occupy a large amount of disk space, users can now see how much disk space their VM snapshots take up and make informed decisions about their Mac computer’s disk space usage in Parallels Desktop 17.
Parallels Desktop for Mac 17 Version Pros & Cons Below:
- Faster and more efficient with more than thirty new features
- Ready for macOS Catalina (10.15), Big Sur (11.0), Monterey (12)
- Apple Pencil and Sidecar support
- DirectX 11 graphics support
- DirectX via Apple Metal API
- Drag and drop files.
- Virtual RAM for each VM is still 128GB
- Centralized Administration and Management available only for the Business Edition
- Only 4vCPUs for each VM in Standard Edition. 32vCPU per VM for both Pro and Business Editions.
Parallels Desktop Mac 17 Activation Key:
Parallels Desktop 17 Premium Keys:
Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac Activation Key 30 Characters:
Note: If key not working. Please try our crack or activator. You find download link below.
Install Process Parallels Desktop Activator Mac:
- First you need to download the latest version from our link.
- Open the download folder.
- Run the Setup file and wait.
- Then wait a minute.
- All files crack.
- Thanks for downloading.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.