OnyX Big Sur is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the structure of the system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some Apple applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
OnyX Full mac Big Sur is a reliable application which provides a clean interface to many tasks that would otherwise require complex commands to be typed using a command-line interface.
- There is a specific version of OnyX for each major version of the operating system.
- Use the specific version, and don’t try to use a non-compatible version.
- Added option to turn on/turn off the expanded Save As dialog
- Issue corrected that sometimes prevented launching the application
- Deleting the junk items improved
- Source code improved.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.