modul8 Mac 2021 damn good news for all Modul8 3 Mac Crack lovers the brand new version which got a new name Modul8 HD V3.0 is able to playback 20 layers of HD content easily and supports up to 8k videos. A brand new HAP and H.264 media player engine is the key and should step up the game. Also 4 years after the first retina display got to the market the M8 interface is now optimized for retina displays.
- New super optimized media player engine
- (images, movies, image folders, Quartz-Composer, video-inputs)
- Now supports videos up to 8K
- Optimized for HAP code and H264 video playback
- user-interface with retina displays support
- support up to 1024 media loaded (8 mediasets of 128 medias)
- new Locking and unlocking layer
- new Master Lightness output
- new layer normalize ratio options (4/3,16/9,16/10)
- new automatic Image resizing to use less memory „Image maximum rendering size“ preference
- additional specials testcards: FullHD, HDReady, XGA, WYGA
- display RGB Color preview for background color, invert output color and output add color, modulate and additive color for layers.
- improved Direct to Disk Recording (faster, add feedback informations)
- Saves video Preview mode when quit.
- video capture preferences display BlackMagic out-dated drivers warning
- Disable Blackmagic support“ preference for other apps to use it
- replaced quicktime player by both FFmpeg and AVFoundation for maximum codec compatibility (for multi audio channel video, use AVFoundation playback option)
- bug fixes and stability improvements
- Drag and Drop Media import is working with more than 16 media.
New Modul8 Module Keywords:
It also added useful new features to add comfort for the user experience like a new User interface now compatible with retina display screens. You can now lock a layer to prevent from deleting or editing an important asset of your show.
- Up to 1024 Media
- New 8 Media set groups : you can now handle up to 1024 media in a single project.
- Additional specials testcards: FullHD, HDReady, XGA, WXGA
- Output Lightness
- Useful when you work with LED Walls or create content for MadMapper’s MADLIGHT
- Change the brightness of the final displayed output while you keep the output preview untouched.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.