Mastering The Mix REFERENCE 2021 Mac can be frustrating not knowing exactly how to get your music comparable to your favorite mixes. Mastering The Mix REFERENCE Mac Full Version is packed with powerful tools and insights to help you get closer than ever to the sound of your favorite music.
Mastering The Mix REFERENCE Mac Features:
- Compare your mix or master to up to 20 reference tracks.
- Instantly and accurately match the loudness of your track and your references. This is crucial for a fair comparison.
- Visual insights to help you match the tonal balance, punch, and stereo width of your reference tracks.
- Align different versions of the same song automatically, so you can seamlessly switch between them.
- Create multiple loops so you can quickly compare various sections of your track to your reference.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.