MacCleanse 2021 mac is the product of thousands of hours of intense research and development. It meticulously scans all of the nooks and crannies of a computer for unnecessary junk that can take up huge amounts of disk space! Because of this, Apps in MacCleanse are also uninstalled correctly, catching the numerous logs, caches, plugins, and other resources left behind versus simply dragging them to the Trash. Your privacy is protected and computer performance enhanced by MacCleanse as it wipes your web and app histories, and can toggle resource-hungry extensions!
MacCleanse crack mac enhanced with the security of some of the most complex algorithms in the industry, MacCleanse ensures the data you want to keep is protected from erasure, while everything else is wiped! Detailed scan results also allow you to completely review what is to be removed prior to erasure. Choose from a variety of erasure types from quick and simple to military grade. Ensure files are never undeleted even with the most powerful recovery tools!
MacCleanse Mac Features:
- Erase app & web histories, cookies, caches, logs, and auto-fill values to both save disk space and protect your privacy.
- Enable or disable screen savers, web browser plugins, preference panes, login items, and system plugins on the fly; only loading them when you need them to save system resources.
- Using the most sophisticated and safe algorithm in the industry, MacCleanse can identify and flag duplicate copies of files.
- Identify and disable unwanted login items that could be slowing down system startup times or hogging background CPU usage.
- Cut the fat out of installed apps by removing unused language packs and trimming off legacy PowerPC binary data.
- Find junk left behind by apps that were incorrectly uninstalled in the past.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.