Lumenzia Key Benefits:
- Select and mask anything, visually! With Lumenzia, you get a full screen preview of the mask before you apply it. Interactively click on the image to select (or deselect) the tones/colors to the degree you wish. No guesswork with adding and subtracting channels. Isolate the mask to to specific parts of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine group masks to easily see the overall mask impact. It’s never been faster and easier to create or customize the right mask. And the masks are created in 16-bits, allowing for smooth transitions in extreme masks.
- Click to pick! You don’t have to know which mask to use, just use the built-in zone and range tools to create the right mask automatically.
- Simplify exposure blending. Automatically stack, align, and sort your exposures light to dark for blending.
- Smaller files. Lumenzia doesn’t use channels, so your files stay small. A typical TIF file from a Nikon D800 grows from 200MB to 1.4GB when creating channel masks, but would remain the same 200MB size in Lumenzia. And Lumenzia can combine group masks to significantly cut down on file size, often reducing file size by 20-50%!
- Beautiful vignettes with ease. Just draw a selection around the target area to create a vignette of any size, sharp, or position in the image. The vignette can be easily modified, inverted (to lighten the center) or combined with luminosity masks (to avoid darkening shadows too much).
Lumenzia Mac Features:
- Streamlined workflow and completely custom masks
- BlendIf masks (save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Color masks (select by color and/or luminosity, visually)
- Local Contrast Enhancement (easily and automatically bring out more detail)
- Live masks (see the blended result immediately and try different masks)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and Range pickers (select the right mask visually by clicking on the image)
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- Non-destructive sponge tool
- Saturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscape (high pass)
- Quick access to training and support videos (via “tutorials” button).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.